Saturday, September 6, 2008

How I feel working with Realtyna

The first day I applied for the job I thought it must be another commercial company which I looked for to work in. but when I found out what this job is about, I said to myself "Hey, I like it, It "must be interesting to work with this big Realtyna family
I must confess that It is a new experience for me in real estate field, you know, I used to work for commercial companies to import and export goods
I hope I can be a useful person with cooperation with Realtyna

2 comments:

Rahman said...

Dear Sara,
I guess it's better to change your blog language to English in order to show it left to right. You should also add proper links to realtyna website.

Regards
Rahman

http://rahman-realtyna.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Dear Sara ,
It will be good if you add link to niloofar's weblog as well .